Recreation village in the valley of river Bila. It has been estabilished by consolidation of several small hamlets as Barani, Bila and Mezivodi. An interesting architect monument is a wooden church of St. Bedrich from 1873-1875, projected by master builder Antonin Kybasta. There is an archiepiscopal hunting manor nearby, from 1906, as well as national park Salajka- 21,8ha large. The park contains a precious remain of original fir and beech wood with average age of 280 years- an excellent exhibit of wood natural condition. In the village there is a ski-centre with many sport opportunities. According to a legend the leaders of bandits, Ondras and Janosik, should have met southeastward of the village under the hill Zbojnicka.